Saturday, June 22, 2013

Blogging in the Dark

Everyone in our house was up before 6 am this morning.  Today is Saturday.  I got Ellie back to sleep, but feel the need to be near her.  She has had a low grade fever and a terribly snotty nose. So, here I sit, in the dark of my bedroom with my laptop and coffee.  I hear the boys watching something in the living room and everything is relatively still.

It has been a long while since we have had nothing on the calendar for a Saturday.  Well, you know, besides the laundry and cleaning and such.  I'm soaking the calmness in.

I wanted to take the opportunity to play catch up on some blog reading and sharing some pics from earlier this year.  I am terrible at uploading pics more than once every couple of months.  And printing pictures often sends me into a mild panic...because I have only printed pics once in the past 7 months...and I have exactly 2060 pictures on my phone.  Not to mention my actual camera...

Anyway, enjoy!









No comments: