Friday, April 13, 2012

Insta Friday

This is my first time to participate in InstaFriday at Life Rearranged and first time posting from my iPod with the blogg.er app! Wow, exciting, right?

life rearranged

So here is a summary of the week from the view of my instagtram app in all their grainy glory.

Enjoying our Good Friday walk, Ethan and I found this lovely toadstool.
We made Resurrection Rolls on Saturday Morning.

He was so surprised to see them empty and he can now tell the crusifiction, burial and resurrection stories.

We made our own Resurrection Eggs.

This little booger scarred me....

We took Jakin and Shyla their Easter Baskets.

Ethan and I cuddled up and watched the Prince of Egypt under this quilt.  The quilt was my dad's, but it was made by my aunt out of my great-grandmother's dresses.  It was the quilt my dad used while he was sick and Ethan told me it "smelled like Pa".
Ethan and his cousin hunted eggs at my brother in laws house on Saturday.

Saturday night we did an egg hunt at home with glow in the dark eggs and then told the resurrection story  with  what was inside.
Then we made glow stick art...I know this one is sideways!

Sunday, we met with a few of my cousins and the cousins kids hunted eggs together.  Ethan finished finding his limit quickly, so he was "helping" his cousin.

Ethan and his prizes from egg hunting.
His tow mater teeth were in an egg from his Nana.

We should have lots of these little beauties turning red soon!  Can't wait!

I got three Francis Chan books for free for my Kin.dle this week.  I  have wanted to read this one for a while, so I was really excited.

Ok, so there it was, a brief overview of our week through the eyes of my instagram app.

I hope you are all doing well and hop on over to my other blog and enter the giveaway for a lovely gift from Day.Spring!



2 comments:

Holly said...

those glow in the dark eggs are cool!! Ethan def scored lol

Briana@SweetCGrace said...

Love the glow-in-the-dark eggs! Waylon loved doing his resurrection eggs - it was so cute to watch him shake the empty one! He was so confused! :)