Friday, June 15, 2012

Five Question Friday





1. Would you grow your hair out to donate it?

    Um, well, considering I already have 5 times since 2003, I guess the answer would be yes!  I am currently growing it out again.

    The first time I donated 15 inches my freshman year of college.  I wish I had a picture here to show, because that was probably my most dramatic change!  The 2nd time was two weeks after Ben and I got married.  Here are some before after shots!


  

I have also donated either right before or right after each of my babies births.

  


  

  

2. What song makes you think of summer?

    Anything by the Beach Boys!

3. Are you a flip flops or sandals kind of person?

   Flip flops or my Chacos.  Love them!  My Chacos have been with me almost as long as my husband.  He got them for me when we were dating because I kept loosing my flip flop in the river when we would go on hikes and let"s be honest, flip flops just aren't for hiking and rock climbing :)


4. Favorite summer treat (ie ice cream, snow cones, etc)?

    Smores with real fire roasted marshmallows!

5. Do you do something special for the father of your children?


     Usually I try to find something little he needs and let Ethan pick something out for him too.  We usually drive over to visit with Ben's Dad and family on Father's Day after church as well.  It's just good to get to spend the day together!







2 comments:

Cheri said...

Just hopping by from Five Question Friday . . .

Your hair donation is amazing! I have great respect for anyone who can do that, and you've done it FIVE times? As I say, amazing. And I love the before/after pics.

Holly said...

Beach Boys totally remind me of summer too. I love listening to them