Monday, January 18, 2010

Another Visit

We will be making another visit to the funeral home this week.  My great aunt Mary passed away early this morning.  This is the aunt that we found out had cancer about two weeks ago, the same day as my cousins funeral.  Two weeks.  She had cancer in several different organs around her body and the doctors said they just caught it too late then sent her home. 
She is now safe and restored in the arms of our Heavenly Father and no longer in pain.  Please keep my family in your prayers.  So far, this year is not shaping out to be like we'd hoped.

3 comments:

Marie W said...

Oh Mattie, my heart goes out to you and your family. Sending love and hugs your way. May he keep you all in perfect peace....

Heather said...

I am so sorry for all the loss you have been experiencing recently...many prayers coming your way!

Anonymous said...

Mattie, I am so sorry!! *huge hugs* Sending prayers and thoughts to you and your family.