* Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
* Copy the award and place it in your blog.
* Link the person who nominated you for this award.
* Tell us 7 interesting things about you.
* Nominate 7 bloggers.
* Post the links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.
Here are 7
1. I have a little tattoo of a lady bug on my ankle. I got it the summer between my freshman and sophmore year of college with my roomie. We were both serving on a summer mission team and went together to get a tattoo on a weekend off. The tattoo artist probably thought we were both nuts. We giggled the entire time. Hers giggles were nerves I think, mine were because my feet are terribly ticklish and he had to touch them to get the right angle on my ankle.
2. I don't actually remember naming my son, Ethan. That is the only part that is a blur from when he was born.
3. It would be an absolute dream of mine to be a stay-at-home mom and homeschool my kids.
4. I am perfectly content staying at home. All. The. Time. When we got a lot of snow last weekend. I got home on Thursday and did not leave my property until the following Tuesday...if we hadn't needed milk, it might have been longer...
5. I passed my LSW exam in December and now am "officially" a card carrying licensed social worker!
6. I have recently discovered my love for sewing and fabric crafts! I could sit at my sewing machine for hours!
7. I have not had cable or satelite since I left my college dorm 6 years ago and am really ok with it. There is just so much junk on. If I could just get a couple channels and leave it at that, I would, as long as one of them was HGTV ;-)
OK, now I get to nominate 7 other bloggers. I know this award has been floating around for a little while, so I'm not sure who has already gotten it, so here goes!