Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award


I've been nominated for the the Beautiful Blogger Award!  Thank you Leda!  Leda and I met on a board over at Babycenter.com for parents who were due November 2009, but experienced a loss.  This board has been such a wonderful outlet for me, especially during the month of Novmeber, when we were all facing our unmet due dates.
The instructions that go along with this award are as follows:

* Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

* Copy the award and place it in your blog.

* Link the person who nominated you for this award.

* Tell us 7 interesting things about you.

* Nominate 7 bloggers.

* Post the links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.


Here are 7 not so interesting things about me!

1. I have a little tattoo of a lady bug on my ankle.  I got it the summer between my freshman and sophmore year of college with my roomie.  We were both serving on a summer mission team and went together to get a tattoo on a weekend off.  The tattoo artist probably thought we were both nuts.  We giggled the entire time.  Hers giggles were nerves I think, mine were because my feet are terribly ticklish and he had to touch them to get the right angle on my ankle.
2.  I don't actually remember naming my son, Ethan.  That is the only part that is a blur from when he was born.
3.  It would be an absolute dream of mine to be a stay-at-home mom and homeschool my kids.
4.  I am perfectly content staying at home.  All. The. Time.  When we got a lot of snow last weekend.  I got home on Thursday and did not leave my property until the following Tuesday...if we hadn't needed milk, it might have been longer...
5.  I passed my LSW exam in December and now am "officially" a card carrying licensed social worker!
6.  I have recently discovered my love for sewing and fabric crafts!  I could sit at my sewing machine for hours!
7.  I have not had cable or satelite since I left my college dorm 6 years ago and am really ok with it.  There is just so much junk on.  If I could just get a couple channels and leave it at that, I would, as long as one of them was HGTV ;-)

OK, now I get to nominate 7 other bloggers.  I know this award has been floating around for a little while, so I'm not sure who has already gotten it, so here goes!

Kara

Shaina

Kelli

Franchesca

Katy

Lisette

Karen

1 comment:

Franchesca said...

Congrats on passing your LSW exam! Thanks for the nomination :)