Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow Days

About six inches of snow fell this weekend here.  It is so beautiful.  I just had to go out and take a few pictures and play with Ethan.  I just knew I had to do this too...

It may be a little hard to see, but it is Shyla's name in the snow with a pink gerbera daisy.


And of course, we had to take a few of these too...


And I just HAD to get one of Ben riding his bike in the snow with Ethan in tow.



There is more snow in the forecast, so we may get another chance to write names in the snow.  If you want a name written in the snow, let me know and if the opportunity presents itself, I would be more than happy to do so.  I think with a little photo editing, it would be a little easier to read.

1 comment:

Gottjoy! said...

We had snow, but not as much as you=). What a great idea...I wish i thought of that! Ours is all melted now. And I love the gerbera daisy. That reminds me of my little girl!
Glad you guys had fun=)
Blessings...