Friday, May 18, 2012

Insta-Friday-Questions


I'm linking up with a couple of blogs today.  Be sure to join in!





Photobucket


 1. I like to avoid _complaining_ if possible

2. _Patience_ is a virtue I do not have...(but I am working on it!)

3. Sometimes the _ordinary days_ are the _most memorable._

4. I think that _baby grins_ are the best _medicine. (And I got LOTS of medicine with the visit of my new-ish nephew and neice last week!  Take a look at my instagram photos below!)

Fill In The Blank Friday



1.  Something that is very near and dear to my heart is,  adoption and orphan care  .

2.      Summer   is good cause to celebrate .

3.  The most fun I ever had was    (hard question, way too many to choose from!) probably was spending time with my husband and Ethan.

4.  True friends are   the kind that you can talk about anything with, no matter how painful.  You can go a long time without talking to and picking up right back where you left off.

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is       finding little signs of Ethan everywhere.

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is    on the lake with my boys.

7.  My favorite celebratory food is   chocolate of almost any kind.


life rearranged

(They are all! out of order...but you still get a somewhat small glimpse into the past couple weeks!  You can find me on IG and follow me if you want...I'm mattiejw.)

I absolutley HATE driving behind these things!
My precious nephew Lincoln and I on Mother's Day.
Happy early birthday to Gracie and Ethan!
My boys and I on Mother's Day.
Playing mini-golf.
the awesome pattern on my Mother's Day dress.
More smiles!
My Momma, Grandma and me on Mother's Day.
Finding things like this make my heart smile. 
Isn't he just the cutest?  And his Momma is a beauty too!
LOVE my little car-loving boy!
He loves me and he's gonna change the world.


Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Hilary said...

thanks for playing along & following.. I am following you back... I think patience is a virtue most of us don't have based on everyone's answers...

Jennifer said...

Baby grins sure are heart warming!

Simply Valorie said...

What you've said about true friends is right on spot - people who you can go months without talking to then be right in sync with is perfect. :)