Friday, October 23, 2009

Over the Top!

Heather has nominated me for my first blog award!! It is called the “Over the Top” Award.  Thanks Heather!



Here are the rules for the Over The Top Award:
USE ONLY ONE WORD! It’s not as easy as you might think.

Copy and change the answers to suit yourself and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers so try your best!

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse

2.Your hair? Brown

3. Your mother? home

4. Your father? lost

5. Your favorite food? chocolate

6. Your dream last night? None

7. Your favorite drink? Milk

8. Your dream/goal? Legacy

9. What room are you in? Living

10. Your hobby? Creativity

11. Your fear? loss

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home

13. Where were you last night? Lexington

14. Something that you aren’t? Perfect

15. Muffins? ChocolateChip

16. Wish list item? Health

17. Where did you grow up? Kentucky

18. Last thing you did? email

19. What are you wearing? pajamas

20. Your TV? Movie

21. Your pets? Cat

22. Friends? Kind

23. Your life? Blessed

24. Your mood? Melancholy

25. Missing someone? Everyday

26. Vehicle? White

27. Something you’re not wearing? socks

28. Your favorite store? Lifeway

29. Your favorite color? Saphire

30. When was the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? Today

32. Your best friend? Ben

33. One place that I go to over and over? Work

34. One person who emails me regularly? Ashley

35. Favorite place to eat? MeltingPot

I'm still new at blogging, so I think everyone I would tag has already been tagged!  So here is my challenge...if you don't yet have a blog, and you follow me...start one!

Laura
Jessica B.
Nancy

3 comments:

Heather said...

So you grew up in KY too?? What part?

Mattie said...

South Central, around Lake Cumberland. I lived in Eastern Ky for a few years, but I am back where I grew up now. Did I read that you are in Northern KY?

Heather said...

I'm actually near St. Louis now (in IL) but I grew up in Paducah - I lived there from the time I was 8 until I graduated high school. Then while I was living on campus, my parents moved to the Louisville area. So I lived there with them for about a year or so. They are still there - in Bardstown. I also have family in Bowling Green.