Friday, March 4, 2011

Bring Hope Home

I'm at it again :-)

Yup, I started another blog.  I began to feel a little guilty about talking so much on this blog about the adoption and fundraisers.  You all area wonderful commentors and readers and I don't want to bombard you with fundraisers when that is not the reason you came here.  If you found me through a loss blog, the last thing I want to do is to seem like I am taking advantage of your being here.  I will be posting more about the progress of the adoption on another blog and the fundraisers and such.  We are so excited and so blessed to be welcoming another child into our family and please feel free to follow our journey over there as well. 

I will still post some here about the adoption journey or at least direct you over there when major progress is made. 

So...if you so choose, head on over to Bring Hope Home and leave me some love letting me know you've been there.  The blog is still a work in progress, but I don't plan on spending much time on blog design...SO SO SO much more to do!!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I think the blog is a good idea. Gonna head over!