Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday Snapshot

It seems I need a blog hop to keep me posting around here right now!  I found this blog hop over at Smallbird Studio and thought I would participate this week.  To participate, just hop on over to Yellow Songbird and link up a snapshot!

Some of you follow my 365 blog and I shared this there too (hence the watermark from that site) , but I just love when I get a little signs from above.  I'd been having a rather emotional week.  Last Sunday, we missed church, but went to visit with my mom and grandmother later in the day.  It was such a beautiful day, we walked around outside and then I noticed this little heart in a tree Ben had cut down for my mom.

Little hearts remind me of Jakin and always make me smile.  I love finding God's love for us in the mundane, everyday parts of life.  I love how the beautiful nature that God created can't help but show his love for us!



2 comments:

Kim said...

i LOVE this photo. thanks for linking up!

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

Beautiful photo.

I wanted to tell you how much I've been blessed as I've read through your blog. Your faith is beautiful and inspiring.

Rachel