Saturday, April 2, 2011

2nds for Shyla - Creative Joy - 19 months

On the 2nd of every month (Shyla's Day) I want to share some creative things with you that make me smile.  Her name means Creative Joy and I want to take these days to appreciate the Creative things that bring me Joy.

Today I want to share some Creative Joy that makes me smile (and cry a little too).  These are some of the pages of one of Shyla's scrapbooks.  This was a hard one to make...but I'm so glad I did.  These memories are precious and I'm so glad I have these to cherish.

These are just the pages up until her birth.  I will share the ones from that day and other pages later.

{The Cover}



{Positive}


{Making the Announcement}


{First Ultrasound}


{2nd Ultrasound}



{One of the only family photos with all of us together.  Under the Survivor Tree in Oklahoma City.}


{3rd Ultrasound. 20 weeks 4 days.}


{Shyla's Heartbeat}


The most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
~Helen Keller

11 comments:

Deanna said...

this is beautiful!! thank you for sharing, I need to sit down & scrapbook...this is so inspirational!

Holly said...

Her scrapbook pages are beautiful you did a good job on them!!

Jill said...

Love the book. Thanks for sharing!

Becky said...

Beautiful! I have been meaning to work more on Liam's but haven't gotten very far yet

Natasha said...

Love her scrapbook! It's beautiful! I've got one for Aiden but I need to start on it! Thanks for sharing!

Jen said...

Beautiful pages!!!

Sarita Boyette said...

This is such a pretty, feminine scrapbook. I loved it! Remembering sweet Shyla with you...xoxo.

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

Lovely tribute and beautiful photos.

Thank you for sharing.

Rachel

Elainna said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful!

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

Just coming by to say hi and to let you know I was thinking of you.

:)