Saturday, April 2, 2011

2nds for Shyla - Creative Joy - 19 months

On the 2nd of every month (Shyla's Day) I want to share some creative things with you that make me smile.  Her name means Creative Joy and I want to take these days to appreciate the Creative things that bring me Joy.

Today I want to share some Creative Joy that makes me smile (and cry a little too).  These are some of the pages of one of Shyla's scrapbooks.  This was a hard one to make...but I'm so glad I did.  These memories are precious and I'm so glad I have these to cherish.

These are just the pages up until her birth.  I will share the ones from that day and other pages later.

{The Cover}



{Positive}


{Making the Announcement}


{First Ultrasound}


{2nd Ultrasound}



{One of the only family photos with all of us together.  Under the Survivor Tree in Oklahoma City.}


{3rd Ultrasound. 20 weeks 4 days.}


{Shyla's Heartbeat}


The most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
~Helen Keller

11 comments:

Deanna said...

this is beautiful!! thank you for sharing, I need to sit down & scrapbook...this is so inspirational!

Holly said...

Her scrapbook pages are beautiful you did a good job on them!!

Jill said...

Love the book. Thanks for sharing!

Becky said...

Beautiful! I have been meaning to work more on Liam's but haven't gotten very far yet

Natasha said...

Love her scrapbook! It's beautiful! I've got one for Aiden but I need to start on it! Thanks for sharing!

Jen said...

Beautiful pages!!!

Sarita Boyette said...

This is such a pretty, feminine scrapbook. I loved it! Remembering sweet Shyla with you...xoxo.

Rachel said...

Lovely tribute and beautiful photos.

Thank you for sharing.

Rachel

Elainna said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

Jessica said...

absolutely beautiful!

Rachel said...

Just coming by to say hi and to let you know I was thinking of you.

:)