Sunday, November 22, 2009

This is what you would see, if you Googled Me.

This week is International Comment Leaving Week in the blogosphere.  As a participant I am supposed to leave comments on a certain number of blog posts and that has really made me explore new blogs.  I was visiting missusgamgee and thought it looked like fun!  What you do is answer the following random sample questions by searching Goggle Images for the answers.  The only rule is that you have to link back to the blog where you found it.  So, for any of you from ICLW, this is me through the eyes of Google...

Where I live-On the banks of Lake Cumberland


Where I work - At School



My Hobby- Scrapbooking



Favorite Beverage- Mocha



Favorite Food- (at the moment) Any kind of good Fondue



First Car- 1993 Cavalier



Celebrity Look alike- At lease this is what hubby says (I just love him!)



Childhood Toy- Play Doh



Random Picture- Pink Dragonfly!



So, there we go.  A random sample of Me, through the eyes of Google.  I hope all my blogging friends enjoy this ICLW!  Have a great week!

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a neat thing to do! If I had time I would do one myself.

Btw, I started scrapbooking in the hospital and love it! I'm getting a Cricut for Christmas! Woot!

Mattie said...

Scrapbooking is my therapy. I could do it all day! But somehow, I am SO far behind!

Sass said...

Happy ICLW!

I love scrapbooking too...I've started making cards too which I am really enjoying at the moment.

Sass