Monday, October 24, 2011

Family Day {Miscellany Monday}

We had a great weekend of spending time together.  While I was uploading the photos from the pumpkin patch, several things occurred to me...

1.  How fast this little boy...

...became this big boy!


2. That Ethan and his mama both can hardly smile with out their eyes completely disappearing while in the sun.

3. Feeding goats when you are 17 months old is a little scarier than feeding them when you are 4 years old.



4.  Pumkin patches and corn mazes are always fun!



5. How two years can absolutely fly by and feel like decades have passed at the same time.

6. Squirrels are noisy, but lots of fun at the same time.  Especially when they join you for a picnic lunch.



7. I love it when I catch my guys monkeying around!


I hope your weekend was full of family and smiles!

I'm linking up with No Ordinary Blog Hop and Miscellany Monday.

















1 comment:

Lynda said...

What a fun adventure! Thank you for linking up at NOBH. I love your photos of your family. What a great time together.