Monday, October 11, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge- Day 11

My Siblings.

(My brothers helped with the balloons for the balloon release at Shyla's service.)
I have two brothers.  They are awesome. 

My older brother lives several states away and I don't get to see him and his family nearly as often as I would like to.  We are just 19 months apart and we have so many great memories together.

My younger (I have to be careful and not cal him my "little" brother) brother lives about an hour and a half away and we are about 3 1/2 years apart.  He is a funny guy.  Ethan absolutely LOVES him.  They are like best friends!

I also had a half sister.  She passed away just over 4 years ago and I still think of her often.  We have the same dad and we lived together for a while when I was younger.  As she got older, she made some mistakes and had some issues, but we still kept in touch off and on.  She had 5 kids.  Two sets of fraternal boy/girl twins and another little girl.  I love these kids.  The last time I saw them was at her funeral.  They all live in another state and communications with them have been pretty much next to none.  They are still my neices and nephews though!

 

My brothers, mom, sis-in-law, and their baby girl.


I also have a two great sis-in-laws and brother-in-laws through my hubby.  I just had to mention them too!

No comments: