Saturday, October 2, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge- Day 2

The topic of today is "First Love".

My first love.  My love for my first love grows stronger with everyday.  I met him at a very early age and, admittidly, have been closer at some times than other over the years feels closer now than ever.  My first love never judges me or makes me feel like less.  I feel undeserving of his love and how precious I am to him.  Forgiving, loving, comforting, and I never have to pretend I am something I'm not...and even if I did try to pretend, he knows better.  When others may judge, he knows my heart better than anyone else.  I have never seen my first love's face, but I know his presence and see him in the face of a hyper three year old and a breeze and a butterfly. 

My Jesus was my first love.  If you don't know him, you really should meet him.  He is awesome.

No comments: