Monday, November 7, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Time for some more Miscellany!

1. I had some time a few weeks ago to finally make some cards to send.  And today, I finally had time to send some of them.


2. This is one of my favorites...


3.  The little birdies are cute too...


4.  Maybe the lanterns are my favorites. Simple and cute...


5.  I love our semi-local "everything $1" store and finding great little packs of embellishments like this...


6.  I have to admit...I'm addicted to coffee.  I would love to buy a mocha everyday...but I'm really cheap  adopting and watching my money...so I figured that some coffee, homemade whipped topping (frugality first!) and a little chocolate syrup can go a long way to meeting that craving :)


7. Again, for the sake of being frugal, I created a recipe of things on-hand for some fall candy.  I was going to make fudge, but was missing a couple main ingredients.  So...I made up this recipe!  (I'll have to share another day!)


8. Soccer season is (FINALLY) over for both my husband and child!  Woohoo!  I mean...um...well, let's be honest, this season was drawn out about 3 weeks longer than it should have been due to weather delays and getting started late and such.  And since my husband is an official for high school soccer, he's been gone a lot and I'm ready for some cozy nights at home.  But, little man had so much fun...


9.  I might need to put off many cozy nights at home with the whole family...the hubs started officiating basketball last week :)

10.  IT IS NOVEMBER!!!! Which means that sometime in the next 23 days, our file should  be leaving the US for Korea!!!!  Keep us in your prayers that things go according to HIS plan!

***
I'm linking up with Miscellany Monday.

1 comment:

faith hope love ღ said...

very nice post thank you for sharing...God bless you