Tuesday, July 10, 2012

10 on 10 July!


I really enjoy participating in the 10 on 10 challenge, but once again, I failed to plan ahead and took my photos today!  Enjoy a little peek into my life on Tuesday, July 10th!

ten on ten button

Started the day bright and early with coffee and the chronological reading plan with you.version on my Kind.le (with sticky little boy finger smudges all over it…I wouldn’t have it any other way!)
IMG_2781e

I worked on the blog a bit and decided against posting the post I had scheduled for today and do the 10 on 10 for sure.

IMG_2783e

We had to feed our little wild kittens before I took Ethan to Nana’s and I headed off to the Crisis Pregnancy Center where I serve as Client Services Director.

IMG_2785e

I began the day at the center making copies of a few lessons and preparing for our clients.

IMG_2792e

I got a call from one of our monthly clients that she had her baby and every one was doing well, yay!  She asked if she could come by and of course I said yes Smile  I got to hold the little bundle of joy just two weeks old and I also held a little 5 week old today too.  I absolutely love my days at the Center!

IMG_2793e

I’ve been at the center a little over a year now and they have been open a little over 3 years and have never had a client who was pregnant with multiples. Well, currently, we have TWO clients due with twins in the coming months!  They have had some questions, so I did a little research today.

IMG_2796e

We have four window unit air conditioners, but it was soooo hot in the Center today that I had to keep chugging my water.  And I usually don’t drink bottled water, but use my reusable Nal.gene, but I forgot it at home and today I had to drink the bottled stuff.

IMG_2798e

I had to write some thank you notes to some of the wonderful people in our community who make donations to the center.

IMG_2800e

Our air conditioner went out in our van and I have been driving our jeep for a couple of days while the other gets fixed. Let me tell you, you never really appreciate the value of an air conditioner in your vehicle in 100+ degree weather until you go without one for a while…
IMG_2801e

I signed Ethan up for a few classes at our local museum and tonight’s lesson was about rocks and trees.  He had a blast and he is excited for the next one.

IMG_2812e

I hope you all had a wonderful Tuesday and thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

Kiki said...

I love the kitten photo--it's amazing! Great set!