Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Photo Dump!


My love.


Traveling to conduct a homestudy.


At the Lake.


Why yes, that is a lighter in my dryer.


Glorious rain at a family reunion.


It's almost here!


Walking on the shoreline.


We found this chair just sitting at the end of the dock.


I love farm fresh eggs!


We've had some mighty awesome storms here lately.


Ethan learned about bees and bats at the museum last week.


Ladies night at the melting pot with my college girls!


Caterpillar!


Picnic at the park.


If you look really closely, you can see a lightening bolt.


Scrappy curtain valence I made for the classroom.


Love the playground.


Spidey hanging out at home.

**Linking Up**


life rearranged

1 comment:

Carrie {My Favorite Finds} said...

Love all these awesome pics! Thanks so much for joining in Fun Photo Fridays. This week's party is up! I can't wait to see what you've been up to :).