Sunday, July 1, 2012

NaBloPoMo-I'm In, Are You?

NaBloPoMo July 2012

So, in an attempt to make some "me time" happen and get this blog rolling after switching addresses (I will explain why later) I have decided to participate in NaBloPoMo July!  You can get the details here.  They even have nice little prompts all worked out for you!  Of course, you don't have to follow the prompts, but they sure do help get your thinking kick started!

What do you say?  Want to join in? You can sign up until July 5th.  It will be fun...right?  If you join in, be sure and leave a comment and let me know so I can follow and cheer you on!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Yay! As you know, I am in too! So glad you decided to do this! Looking forward to reading your posts this month and reading about why you decided to switch addresses.