Friday, July 13, 2012

{Insta} Friday 7.13.12

Linking up today at Life Rearranged (Insta Friday) and  My Favorite Finds (Fun Friday Photos)!


life rearranged
Geoboards and rubberbands.  SO much fun!

A dragonfly joined s on a picnic.

I've been working hard on homestudies for clients.

My sweet Grandma turned 82!

Driving home from a home visit!


A few of my friends from high school and I got together.  I can't believe it's been 10 years!

My little swimmer.

Colorful garden blessings.

Yes, I took him to Brave.  Not my favorite Disney movie.

Found Dr. Purvis' book at our little local library.  And just signed up for the ETC Conference!

Acting silly on our date.

Fresh watermelon!

Love this quote!

The best lizard drawing ever.

My grandpa hand made these old fashioned toys and they are in our local museum.  I just love seeing them there.

So, what have you been up to this week?

1 comment:

Shelby@ My Perfectly Imperfect World said...

How cool that your Grandpa made those toys! Love your garden bounty, I haven't gotten to pick anything yet! They look beautiful. Stopping by from instafriday and now a new follower!